Beginning of Year Information at a GlancePosted on July 19, 2017
The beginning of the 2017-2018 school year is just around the corner.
See the list below for important Horizon dates and events to get the year started:
- August 7 – Office Opens
- August 21 – Back to School Night Open House, 4-6 p.m.
- August 23 – First Day of School (Grades 1-12); Kindergarten Orientation/Preschool Parent Meetings, 9 a.m.
- August 24 – First Day for Kindergarten
- August 28 – 5th Grade Parent Information Night, 6 p.m.
- August 29 – 1st Grade Parent Information Night, 5:30 p.m.; 2nd Grade Parent Information Night, 6:30 p.m.
- August 30 – 3rd Grade Parent Information Night, 5:30 p.m.; 4th Grade Parent Information Night, 6:30 p.m.; Dibels Testing (Grades K and 1) 8/30-9/27
- September 4 – Labor Day (No School)
- September 12 – PTO Mtg. for those who want to VOLUNTEER this year, 5:30 p.m. (Come to receive information about volunteering as well as mix and meet with other parents.)
- September 29 – Picture Day
Click here to see the 2017-18 P-H-M District Calendar of Events.
Last Modified May 10, 2019